We meet every Saturday morning, in Phoenix Park, starting July 23rd at 10am. There are different levels of group so you are sure to find a group to suit you. There is also a Members only section on the website where you can access schedules, routes, giveaways, articles and other interesting information. Contact email@example.com to join in the fun!
Here are some essentials about this Club of ours:
- You don’t have to have done a RLAG course previously to join in, just come along! Feel free to invite family/friends/colleagues to join us, the more the merrier. All they have to be able to do is run continuously for 30 minutes.
- Membership is open to any ladies over the age of 18
- Annual membership costs €50 for girls doing/or who have done RLAG courses or €60 for those who have not. Our membership year starts on July 23rd until July 23rd 2012.
- This money will go into an RLAG Club account and will be used to cover cost of using the Park (€12.10/day to OPW), awards, social events and my trip to Monaco. Oh no, not that last one, ahem…
- The Club will run throughout the year as consistency is key to fitness!!
- The groups will be divided by pace and we aim to leave nobody behind. We will be focusing on running for time, building endurance rather than speed.
- Please note that these groups will not be instructed, they will be led by a designated person each week but not a qualified coach.
This password-protected page is for members only. You get your password when signing up, get in touch with Raedi if you don’t have it.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop